ATHLETICS FOR ATHLETES:
- Go on your friend’s favorite running path.
- Walk or run for 1 more mile than you’ve ever gone before.
- Bike to a different neighborhood.
- Sign up for that challenging trip that you’ve been thinking about.
- Learn how to do a new sports maneuver.
- Call your friends to go play.
- Do something you’ve never done before. Anything. Try to shoot a basketball, throw a frisbee or catch a baseball.
ATHLETICS FOR NON-ATHLETES:
- Go on a walk.
- Go walk in a place you’ve never been before.
- Organize a walk with 3 or more people.
- Shoot a basketball.
- Go on that hiking trip that you’ve been meaning to.
- Learn a new skill for a sport.
- Throw a frisbee.
- Organize a kickball game.
COOKING FOR CHEFS:
- Cook with a spice you’ve never used before.
- Cook without using a recipe. If you’re REALLY good, cook something NEW without a recipe!
- Find a vegetable in the grocery store that you don’t know. Look up a recipe when you get home and try it out.
- Cook only for yourself. Make it wonderful, and make it beautiful. Take a picture.
- Organize a potluck, but don’t tell people what to bring. Let them know it’s part of the challenge.
- Organize a potluck, and tell people what to bring.
- Cook with 3 friends. Organize as much as you need!
COOKING FOR NON-CHEFS:
- Cook with a spice you’ve never used before. Put it on anything you want!
- Find a delicious-looking recipe online, get the ingredients, and go for it.
- Cook with a friend. Ask about their cooking secrets, and watch how they work!
- Use those markers or highlighters that are in the back of your desk on a single sheet of paper.
- Try finger painting.
- Try painting with whatever’s in your fridge.
- Cut some snowflakes.
- Cut some summer snowflakes, whatever those might look like. Flowers, perhaps?